You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Anathema

[+1] [-1]

Subject: **Unusual Competition** -Winners Announced-
What this is all about

I am bored, and wanted to spice things up again with something a bit more interesting than a subscription give-away. So here's a competition for you all.

I will post a list of words here, and what I want entrants to do is come up with a short story, poem, picture, etc – involving all the words listed in the “List of Words” section, below. You must use all the words in a piece of text that follows game rules, and hopefully makes some sense.

The entries will be judged by myself and a few others who shall remain unnamed.

Don't beg here, or I might have to farm you. If I cannot farm you, I know someone who can.

Please post entries as a reply to this post and DON'T mail me!

The winners will receive the following prizes:

First prize: 5 Elements, 15 million gold to purchase a subscription from southgate.

Second prize: 5 Sapphires, 15 million gold to purchase a subscription from southgate.

Third prize: 15 million gold to purchase a subscription from southgate.

Consolation prizes: Some gold or helix may be given to good entries that didn't make a placing for one of the bigger prizes. This does not mean EVERYONE who posts willl get something, but all good attempts will not go unrewarded.

List of Words (The majority of the words were added from a random word generator and the list is quite long because there are a lot of prizes being given out. )

Beans
Round
Relish
Dotted
Pond
Exaggeration
Pouch
Rusty
Simple
Green
Pain
Fire
Racoon
Conflicted
Cherry
Wrist
Treasure
Eternal
Deck
Contrary
Duel
Cheese
Immersion
Yes
No
“Gee Willikers”
Friend

---------------------------------------------

NOW we'll see what will come of that.

One last note, if there's really not much interest, or all attempts seem lacking the first prize and/or second prize might be eliminated, and this will just become a subscription give-away. HOWEVER! I have faith in you, Dark Warriors. You can work with me here... Right?

I'll decide a winner in a weeks time, on the 17th of June.

Good luck.

Anathema/Anne_Bonney

Winners decided in a post below.

Time Posted: June 10 2010 03:41 pm EDT
Last updated: July 10 2010 09:43 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: