You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Resilia_Solaris

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I'll give it a go
Beans that are round intrigue me, so I sat eating dotted water plants in a pond. "Exaggeration", I sputtered unbelievably to my aunt, as she scolded me for what the water pixies carrying a pouch that was rusty and simple, told her. Green lights that seem to echo my pain, shot out from my aunt and hit me, which I was instantly engulfed in dragon's fire. Out of nowhere, a minuscule raccoon appeared out of a portal, and absorbed the fire. I conflicted against the raccoon, for his handling of the problem. A cherry vine suddenly grew out of the raccoon, and wrapped itself around my wrist. My eyes begin to flicker, as I saw what appear to be treasure begin to manifest in the far distance. I activated my Eternal sword, and slayed the raccoon. I ran off to the deck, from whence the treasure seem to be at. Contrary to my initial expectations........I was challenged to a duel by a stumpy old gnome. His choice of weapon were cheese sticks, so it was obvious that I would win the duel. ^^ My immersion with the duel, nevertheless, cause me to lose the treasure. From the echoing distance, I heard the words "yes" and "no" whispered repeatedly......
Alarmed, I look around, and a "Gee Willikers" fade in to existence before me, He held out his hand and ask me to be his friend. Smiling faintly, I took his hand and we walk off into the sunset, happy for decades to come. [NOT as lovers, just best friends.]

I'm done.

Time Posted: June 11 2010 08:55 am EDT
Last updated: June 21 2010 05:22 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: