You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

marky11mark

[+1] [-1]

Subject: LOST LOVE
It was a cloudless beautiful day. Josh went into the next door store and sat next to the window glass that overlooked the sidewalk. He ordered breakfast with scrambled egg and beans. He was so handsome, with his perfect physical structure and expressive round eyes. He poured himself a drink, He ate with great relish. It was then that his body jerked suddenly. He was staring out of the window when there on the sidewalk passing by was his ex-girlfriend wearing a dotted skirt. It was ten years since Josh had last seen her. He was reacting in exaggeration. He could not understand the wild quiver of his heart. Hi ex-girlfriend passed quite close to him. She stood in the park beside the pond. She was so beautiful, she carried nothing but her pouch. He hurried toward her meaning to speak, bu the rusty traffic lights changed and she crossed the street before he reached her. She was still the same simple girl he used to love.
During recent years he had seldom thought of her . he was looking at the green trees and felt the pain. The fire still burning inside him. Suddenly, a raccoon came out of the tree and run away upon the sight of him. "What could this be that came over me?" he said. One thing was certain, conflicted emotions. He still cannot forget her angelic face and cherry lips.
Josh looked at the watch in his wrist. The time had almost run out but for him it was just a minute of moment upon seeing her. Maricar was still her treasure and his only eternal love.
Josh cannot sleep. Lying on his two deck bed, their past memories still linger in his head. In contrary to what he said before they broke up.
Is that his fault or hers? She said him that she ha found somebody new. At least, he already saw the other guy, the way he looks why she leaves her because of this man. He confronted him, and even ask for a duel between them. but Maricar still go with the other guy.
It felt like an insomnia, he reached out for the book "who moved my cheese?" beside him. It is his favorite book. Upon reading it, he felt the immersion of the story and the characters to him.
Yes he still wants her back so badly, but "no" she belonged to someone else. "Gee willikers" what the heck is going on?"
"She is my woman, my friend and my forever love. I never love as much as I loved Maricar". And Josh felt asleep with the thoughts of his lost love.

Time Posted: June 16 2010 10:13 pm EDT
Last updated: June 21 2010 06:23 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: