You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

RavenKnight

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Well, this is going to be weird...
But then again, when is anything I do not weird?

Anyhoo, this is a work is progress, so I'll probably edit it several times before it's done...

I had a tin of Beans, it was Round. I wanted to add some Relish to my beans, but all I could find was a brand called 'Spotty Dotted', which looked like it had been dredged from the bottom of a Pond. Now this may sound like an Exaggeration, but I don't release the strings on my money Pouch lightly, in fact the clasp on my wallet is a bit Rusty. The sales assistant in the supermarket I was in at the time looked a bit Simple, with an ill-looking Green hue. Clearly he was in Pain, I was tempted to set him on Fire to put him out of his misery. Even a rabid Racoon would have had more cheer.
Anyway, I was Conflicted over whether to buy this relish, but then I saw Cherry coke and got so excited I forgot all about it. I tried to pick up a bottle, but my hand came off at the Wrist. Now this was bad news, as I could no longer use both hands to read my Treasure map, on which was the location of the Eternal pearl, a prize worthy of any pirate ships Deck. Contrary to popular belief, pirates, in my experience, are actually quite boring, they won't even Duel you like a man, they are more concerned with making smelly french-style Cheese. Anyhoo, please forgive my wandering from the story to an Immersion in pirate lore.
To go back to the main thrust of the story, did I buy the coke and the relish? Yes. Did I regret my decision? No. Why?, I hear you ask. Well, thats because I found a brand of relish called “Gee Willikers” which looked much nicer than that other stuff, and it was in fact quite delicious with my beans.
If none of you want to be my Friend anymore after this odd tale, I will quite understand.

And we're done. Boom.

Time Posted: June 11 2010 02:06 am EDT
Last updated: June 22 2010 07:22 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: