You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Cronos

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My entry
I go to telanka tombs to find the eternal jiger vyran.But he wasnt there.So much for killing him and getting his treasure i said.But while walking i saw jiger at a pond eating beans.At his side was a rusty green fire sword.The sword was simple and could be broken very easily but at the hand of jiger it could cause quite some pain.I approach him and he says:Hi want to be my friend?On the contrary i said, im here to duel you.Jiger says:Havent you had enough, you exaggerated it, now you are conflicted with everyone.Gee willikers you are right.Well you know what, yes i will be your friend.Jiger gets happy and he gives me a pouch with cherries and a dotted cheese.I said no thanks but im not hungry.Jiger takes a deck of cards and we start playing blackjack.A raccoon bites jiger and he crushes the raccoon with his huge wrist. We cooked the raccoon and ate it.Then jiger went back and his cave with a rounded entrance.And he lived happily ever after...Until next day when he was killed by onion who killed him with a relish feeling and a great smile on his rounded head.

The end.

Time Posted: June 11 2010 05:20 am EDT
Last updated: June 21 2010 06:10 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: