You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Anathema

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Prize placing winners.
I have decided to give out one first place prize, two second place prizes and three third place prizes.

I want to thank all who entered, I can assure you you all entertained me. I've been rather bored and unable to do much about it but it's nice to see how creative the people of DW can be.

First prize: I decided to give the first prize to I_m_innocent. is entry really was amusing. It was different which I really enjoyed and it seemed a lot of you all did as well. Congrats

Second prizes: These were difficult but I decided to go with Edward_Thatch and Kvakaca's entries into the competition.

Eddie has done a great job with his writing as you all seemed to agree, and Kvakaca showed a lot of creativity and humor with his entry.

Really made me smile.

Third prizes: Havenn_, Greybeard and angusd. Entries I could not leave unnoticed. The amount of good entries made me increase the prizes given out.

Havenn_'s entry was very well written and I had a toss up for a long time over how to place her. I really enjoyed reading her work. Might have to go into RP forums once and a while to see if there's anything good.

Angusd's entry was also well written, not my taste but it was funny. He did a great job.

Greybeard placed third, he had a short entry but I did like it a lot. He managed to put his words in order and keep a DW theme. I think he deserved a prize.

I hope everyone is happy and enjoyed this competition as much as I have, I might run another some time.

Thank you all who entered.

Anathema.

You gave 15000000 gold, 5 elements to I_m_innocent.

You gave 15000000 gold, 5 sapphires to kvakaca.

You gave 15000000 gold, 5 sapphires to Edward_Thatch.

You gave 15000000 gold, 1 helix to Greybeard.

You gave 15000000 gold, 1 helix to angusd.

You gave 15000000 gold, 1 helix to Havenn_.

Time Posted: June 22 2010 01:12 am EDT
Last updated: June 26 2010 11:43 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: