You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Jack_Sparrow

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My story XD
Once upon a time in a land far away there was a superhero that went by the name of 'Rusty Relish' him and his smexy sidekick 'Contrary Cherry' had a lot of respect in imagination land they were well known for defeating the two worst criminals known to imagination land 'Rampaging Racoon' who was well known for leaving trash at the scene of crime. Then there is 'Conning Cheese' the mastermind of the evil side always plotting a way to get revenge on Rusty Relish and Contrary Cherry but never succeeding it seemed like an eternal life of torture.

One day 'Conning Cheese' comes up with the brilliant idea to become friends with Rampaging Racoon and get in on his mastermind plan to get rid of Rusty Relish and Contrary Cherry forever.

It was a very simple plan Contrary Cherry may be smexy but is also very simple to fool so they decided to send her on a fake treasure hunt where she would have to go to this old mans house and challenge him to a duel on his front deck she was told her prize would be a pouch of special wishing dotted beans.

Once Contrary Cherry had reached what looked like the front deck of a house she got a sudden fright as she flew in to the air trapped by a net using her famous catchphrase 'Gee Willikers' The so called deck had just been a cover over a huge lake filled with piranha.

Rusty Relish was alarmed that someone needed help and came straight to the rescue to find Contrary Cherry in trouble once again. Rampaging Racoon charged at the sight of Rusty Relish but was to slow and Rusty Relish threw him in to the lake of piranha.
The immersion of going in to the lake scared Rampaging Racoon as he now...... (no need for graphic detail) As Conning Cheese attacked Rusty Relish he decided he was fed up with these two villains and since he had already killed one he might as well finish the other off so out of no where he pulls out a petrol bomb and throws it at Conning Cheese setting him on fire with a bright green flame melting him to nothing as bit by bit of him melted in to the ground.

Yes people I know I am Talented and No you can't have my autograph

Time Posted: June 11 2010 05:07 pm EDT
Last updated: June 21 2010 05:29 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: