You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Edulahin's Stripped Pijamas Adventures
A diary of the day by day life of Edulahin in jail for the 25 days he was a caged bird. This is not a post discousing the reasons or fareness of my jailing, it has been reed previously by staff members and is clean... so.. here it goes.

First day in jail was better than I expected, the Warden was very happy to see me. “I always knew you would end up here. I had a cell with your name waiting just for you. “ I always knew I would visit Westland jail, but I was expecting to be because I stepped on the toes of some prominent Farmer who would pull strings” being here as result of being in the wrong place at the wrong time and taking blame of some sins I never committed really blows. Truth is I’m not even mad. If I were the police and had so much evidence incriminating and so few and circumstantial evidence in defense I would have also jailed me. Hopefully at some point truth will come to light and I will have a nice compensation for my stay in here. It was fun to see so many familiar faces, all those bunch of moors I imprisoned here. Oh boy they were happy to see me, and eager to hug me, I’m only going to spend 50 days in here after all. Lunch was intense. Bullies came to steal my food and make me their bitch; they cooled down after I ripped one of their arms and started to eat it raw while saying with my mouth full. “Thank you guys, I thought I was going to starve with this prison food!” The Warden was no please, but I think he knows that adding more time to my stay will only give him more work. This medieval prison has no shower time, so I fear I will come back home smelling funny.
Second day In and I already want to run away and hug my lovely molly and share a pint of beer in Orthia’s Pub. Being sober is the worst thing that can happen to a man in prison, time past slowly. I have spent the last few hours reading every graffiti carved into stone. I was amazed to find one that said “ Puura was here ^^ Giggles” .. If I’m in the same cell Puura was there must be booze some ware hidden. Finding it will keep me busy.
Third day
The worst thing about being lock in this cage is to see the moors storming against our walls, see my brothers bleed in defense of orthia and not being able to rush to their aid. One would think is the constant risk of being raped or Shafted by one of the many enemies I have locked in here ... but they are not that crazy. I’m still Edulahin and they know that even bare handed I can rip them apart. In jail, Fear is the currency I trade with. But the Warden Is not letting me go out of my sell, “ Animals like you must be in their cages” He says. If he keep with his arrogance I-m going to show him the kind of animal I can get to be, he will have the first run away of his career, and the last cuz I don’t plan to let him live. By the noon I-ll be Edulahin_Runaway, and will be drinking beer in the local pub. He must have seen it in my eyes because he shuted up and then disappear. …

Time Posted: December 20 2013 10:38 am EST
Last updated: December 20 2013 10:47 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: