You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: 9.10.11
Day 9.
Great, “clever guard” didn’t came in today; I will sleep all day long. See if I regain strength to visit Molly again. I miss her warm voice so much, not to mention her gentle embrace.
Day 10.
 Finally… I could hear the Metallic sound of his helmet being crushed by rock. The rat brought me the bloody rock. Now I have the murderous weapon and am time to dispose of it properly. Break it in half and carve the pieces into hearts.
What to do now, with this very smart rat. Well… I can always use it to test my food.
Day 11.
The Warden came to inspect my cell after checking every other one in the tower. He was very suspicious towards my rock’s carving hobby. He does not seem to believe that I’m just making something nice for my Girlfriend. But hey, that’s true. He wants to take my stones to inspect them; I told him that it won’t be a problem but I need those back for visit day to send them with my father. I used the opportunity to ask him for something to reed. “I don’t have to do you any favors!” his reply. “Being nice to others is very rewarding, and I’ll own you a favor”

Time Posted: December 20 2013 10:43 am EST
Last updated: December 20 2013 10:43 am EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: