You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: 23.24.25
23. The young guard brought me a poem he wrote himself, he wanted me to give him my opinion. I noticed he tried to imitate my style and use of words but his vocabulary is scant. Yet I wouldn’t change a word. Is the most genuine peace of his soul that he will offer to his bride to be. It will give her a real chance to visualize the man he is beyond the cloths and the etiquettes of the formal courting.
One should always gift things with a personal touch, otherwise you are just giving away merchandise with no emotional value. At least if you are going to make a gift someone a product, ad a note explaining why you chose such item.
Terrible news have come to me. Illness will take a great shield maiden away from the land of the living. Shrooms was always a respected warrior and it saddens me we could not figure out how to get along. I’ll be breaking out tomorrow to say good bye. If it adds time to my sentence f it, I’m here for something I haven’t done, lest stay here for something that really worth’s it.
Today the funniest thing happened, I manage to rip of one of the bars of the small window and fit half of my body out of it, butt first so I could hold to the window with my hands and start to climb down holding to the little gaps between the grips… once out and one floor below I hear the guards giving and indult to a prisoner, the pope has granted us a general indult for the holidays…
So I climbed up and contour myself in and halfway get stuck. By the time the guards brought my indult I was with my rear out of the window pushing into the jail, and as the guard stared at me in surprise all I came out with was.
“What!, have you never tried to poop out of a prison window !! , Give me a minute, I’m almost done. “

Time Posted: December 20 2013 10:47 am EST
Last updated: December 20 2013 10:47 am EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: