You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: 21.22
Yesterday during my meditation an inmate tried to make fun of me from across the pavilion. He was whistling and annoying tune very loudly and called me Britney for some reason.
Enough is enough is time to act, I picked the lock of my cell with a chicken bone I found in my soup, I walked out … when the guard tried to stop me I just pointed my finger and said, don’t worry I’ll be right back; He froze, I think he though I was going to kill him with my finger, not that I couldn’t do so, but why would I hahaha. So I walked to the joker cell, picked the lock, entered closed the door behind me and said…
“lets see if I get this right. I’m trying to focus on not killing anybody for the next 29 days and you are trying to make that imposible?!
I’m sorry….?

“Good awnser, don’t make me come here again”
Gave the guy two slaps in the check while explaining
“And the name is Edulahin. Got that right Britney?”
Remember kids, Britney is a slang used in jail for cowards, if you are called Britney while in jail or the name comes out in a conversation regarding to you and you don’t take immediate action, you will lose respect. And respect is the only currency that works in jail.
22. I don’t feel like writing today.

Time Posted: December 20 2013 10:46 am EST
Last updated: December 20 2013 10:46 am EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: