You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: 6,7,8
Day 6
One clever guard discovered that I was astral traveling in my dreams to visit Molly.. Now the asshole keeps me awake all day long, sleep deprivation does sucks
So I trained a rat to fetch rocks for me... Calculating the trajectory of the guard round I should be able to toss him a rock from my jail window in the tower... the gravitational speed and the Wight of the rock should be enough to break his skull... and the rat will retrieve the murder weapon leaving no evidence behind
Difficult shot, but I have time to practice ^^

Day 7
Miss by a little bit… will try again tomorrow. The rat did its job right though, fetching the rock.
Today I’m going to carve some stones into hearts and send them to Molly, since flowers don’t grow in jail. It will also help to pass the time. My father Steel will come to visit soon I hope to have them ready by them. I wonder if writing a letter with my own blood in a sleeve of my striped pajama is creepy or romantic.

Day 8.
Miss again, I should recalculate the equation with the influence of the wind and the friction of the stone, and pray to get lucky. Is the third day I have been sleep deprived and is starting to show. I may pass out soon from tiredness and I simply cannot give him that pleasure.
The guy from the cells bellow is singing again, awful signer but he knows good songs. The other inmates never bother him, only the jailers who seem to hate hearing him sing.
Interesting character.
This Night Was Mesmerizing!! From the window in the last floor in the tower I got to see the fireworks celebrating another triumphant month for Orthia. Cheers my brothers!!

Time Posted: December 20 2013 10:43 am EST
Last updated: December 20 2013 10:43 am EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: