You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Alfjotr

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Transparency
sorry to post this - I note the post that StV posted recently was removed so I thought I would just post my thoughts here on this whole issue.

I believe the issue StV has is not with Edward - far from it (as I speak with StV daily and I know he likes Edward. the issue is StV is crap at English (no offence mate) and what he and a whole lot more DW players are concerned about is TRANSPARENCY.

The old adage of "knowledge is power" comes into play in the DW world sadly.

Players within or assoicated with Farmers appear to get hold of a lot of knowledge before (sometimes long before) others in the DW world get to hear about it. Now I am not saying this is wrong, far be it - I put that simply down to the fact that they love this game and speak to everyone and ask ask ask - so I congrat all you guys and girls on that becuase if you dont ask we dont improve.

However, the problem is that some of the knowledge they and others gleam affects ALL DW players and therefore I believe this needs to be more transparent.

i.e. take the improvements to boats issue which Roger has been raising for awhile. When this was originaly asked by a DW player (whoever it was) and it was agreed internally that this was a great idea - as this is a fundimental change and not one that has ever been offered before in bundles etc etc why not post this in the forum and ask DW players for a vote on whether this should be adopted and more importantly then update the Stone Hut so that new players can see what they can buy?? - yes this may delay the process by a month or so - but this way you will get majority rules and therefore no-one complains as the outcome was decided by all.

The same goes for customising your kills where some players have the ability to somehow make their kills quite funny - how do they do that as other players might be interested

etc etc

No Signature

Time Posted: May 27 2010 01:53 am EDT
Last updated: June 3 2010 11:56 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: