You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

The_Peeler

[+1] [-1]

Subject: ok lets get this straight
I have no problems with what farmers have achieved. They are clearly the best clan in dw at the moment, particularly in the ven. We can not critisise them for what they are doing and achieving as it takes months if not years to get where they are currently in the game. Clans like this do not happen over night. Yes they spend more money than most do but can we condone them for that I think not. I say more power to them as they are what keeps the DW wheels spinning at the moment.

On another note they can be beaten but it is going to take some time as more great players will need to join and spend lots of money to defeat them. This can not happen like it did the other month when they where defeated by softsoap. In other words players will need to stick together and continue to play like the farmers have fot the last 6 months. Again this could take months if not years to acheive like it has taken the farmers this long to achieve where they are currently in the game.

Like my other post said this game evolves and im sure once we see the new game roll out things will change and we will all need to evolve and change the way we do things.

The first clan who adapts and figures out these changes will obviously be the winning team when the game changes over.

All the best,
MaD MuTT

Time Posted: May 28 2010 06:39 pm EDT
Last updated: May 28 2010 06:39 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: