You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

St_Vigeouse

[+1] [-1]

Subject: my thoughts on this
OK john/onion knows this I always respected the farmers as a unit. each member I have pretty well known for a while now. BUT the buring issue I have and I have discussed this with onion before is this .......win once fantastic Win twice your on a roll..win three times in a row..hat trick and a clan killing machine legacy.......I still respect that.............But win month after month after month does take its toll not only on you guys (by that I mean it must become boring with no challenges left) but then others outwith Farmers who loose heart at constantly being venned by the same characters and not being able to achieve their own individual and clan goals which results in new and old players leaving which ultimately is not good for DW... how many good game members have left and or about to leave until the DW world starts to crumble (forgive me Mad for saying this but take Mad Mutt - he is a highly respetced player throughout the DW world but even he is struggling to justify staying in a game that is soo dominated by one group of players)....no mater, what the Farmers plans are whether its world domination or just to win one more cbr its all good no matter what and again I respect that....but when it upsets others because they are havin no fun at all then I do question some of your plans and ideas ............Onion and members of the farmers who say they are friends with me I ask you to post a reply here because we have all discussed this off-line previously and you have all agreed that you respect me for my thoughts then you can say it here..........consider it like world peace thing and something that we discuss in the open for tothers to even join in as I would hope that a concensus thinking form Farmers and DW players in general can come together which might help the DW developers in their thinking to avoid any bad bits that we all agree need to resolve and possibly improve on the good bits. Onion please note this is not a vendetta against Farmers, this is just genuine concern about the way is currently going and my thoughts that we need to see how we can improve things to retain players and let DW grow as it should

Time Posted: May 28 2010 03:12 pm EDT
Last updated: June 3 2010 11:56 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: