You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

St_Vigeouse

[+1] [-1]

Subject: exactly
Look guys what you are witnessing is how i always aproched being an owner....and beleive me ive been around cause i like the game and the friends you can make. No matter if your the farmers or rising force......etc etc......we are all human.......and you have to give credit where credit is due.... but just because a person can spend money does it make them better than you? maby game wise but nope does it make them a better leader.... nope....... so why say" i hate that person"...a clan is made by its members if they attack you then say you suck...then yes its personal...but it is a game we all can get our butt kicked and still be friends....that what makes this game great, and it does get better and better...........Im from the days that saphire was your power booster and there was no stone hut...My best advice is cocentrate on your clan that your in....and help making that clan as fun as possible..then eventualy it will be a little bit of an enjoyable journey of having good friends around you thats what makes me log in daily.

Time Posted: May 28 2010 03:55 pm EDT
Last updated: June 3 2010 11:56 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: