You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Alfjotr

[+1] [-1]

Subject: StV
Thanks for this posting.

Its an interesting thought process and one that I have heard both within our own clan and from other players throughout the DW world.

If I read your message correctly you arent "having a go" so to speak at the guys in Farmers - as its simply that due to the nature of the game there has been a general amalgamation of some seriously good players which has resulted in a pretty formidable team. Its not their fault and its not anyone's fault that this has occured as its a natural progressing of different people (as they all started from different clans) who have become close and decided to join up.

The question is how do we (all of DW) move forward - Onion and the rest of the guys in Farmers need challenges to keep them interested in this game - newer players need challenges to keep them interested. Once interest goes then players unfortunately leave.

I have no idea if this is possible but maybe its a case of having the new re-build (as its impossible for this version) to consider an MMO type approach where players of different levels AND who have different Battle Stats see the world differently from other players - a bit like the Dark forest where you have to be over a certain level to gain access. the same in the venn, again players over a certain level and or battle stats can only venn players who are in the same range or above - by doing this "younger players" get better time to grow and the challenges are there for all.

To make up for the reduction in players to ven (if the above is accepted) you can mix things up by introducing NPC into the game who can give the challenges needed to keep the game interested in the ven - they could even be programmed to attack and defend and grow.

Anyways i will stop for the moment, I might have other things to say soon - but the important thing to stress its not anyones fault but we all need to figure out how to move forward with the aid of the DW developers

No Signature

Time Posted: May 28 2010 03:30 pm EDT
Last updated: June 3 2010 11:56 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: