You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

EvilTwili

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Offer taken..
Twili blinks at Aeguris then smiles, her personality darkening considerabilty ever since she found the book. The Ice Gryphon bowed, resisting the urge to flinch from the dark energy that the book was feeding into her, darkening her mind further. "Damn book..." Aeguris growled mentally, wishing to rip it away from her. Twili smiled coldly, holding the book close to her protectively as Kujo stood near her.

"That's good to hear Aeguris... Amanda will surely be happy to know you helped. I need the objects and the rest is easy..." the archer purred icily, at which the gryphon innerly twitched angrily at the mention of his deceased wife. Calm down... he thought to himself as he looked up, still in his bow.

"Tell me of any object you need and I will do my best to seek it out..." he promised, shifting on his talons and paws, his tail swaying gently behind him.

She smiled, "I need the objects of the elements... Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Lightning, Ice, Sun, Moon, Time and Space..."

"I see..." Aeguris straightened from his bow and reverted back to his human form and thought for a moment. "Objects huh?" He reached up to his neck and removed the Orb that hung there and handed it to her. Twili took it and looked it over before lifting a brow to Aeguris, curious. The Gryphon council member looked her evenly in the eye. "That, Twili, is one of the objects you seek."

"Really now?"

"Yes. It's the only one the gryphon protectors have immiedate access to... the Orb of Daron is oddly fire and not ice."

"Is that right?"

"Well, that's the legend..."

"I see..." Twili pocketed the object as Aeguris looks off to the side and sees Orian outside as though he is waiting for something. The gryphon's eyes widen slightly, "Excuse me..." He turned and walked out of the tavern to his brother, the two then walk down the street conversing in Gryphoinic. The young archer paid no mind as she took out the orb and examined it again, smiling.

"What are the others, my queen?" Kujo asked, looking up at her, his tail wagging happily.

Twili looked at the orb again and grinned, murmuring to herself, "Okay then... we have our fire object... we need 'Ice that never melts'..."

The Lycan looked at the orb as well and tilted his at it as his black fur fades away. "What's that, my queen?"

The young archer smiled at her loyal friend, "Our fire object... we just need the rest..."

Kujo nodded slowly, blinking at the orb, "Where can we find ice that never melts? All ice melts at one point or another doesn't it?"

Twili laughed as the book in her other hand, glowed softly and fed her more dark energy and information about the objects. "Normal ice, yes... but a type magic ice doesn't..."

The lycan frowned, suspicious, "Wait a minute... Why was his icy holiness holding a fire orb?"

"I don't know nor care as long as we have it." she answered, pocketing the Orb again for safe keeping, then opening the book to read more. Kujo nodded then looked at her again, asking about the others she knew. She told him of only knowing where the water one was at and they spoke for a bit about it.

Kujo wondering about the water object and Twili answering, telling him about the Tranquility pools and how dangerous they were. But their water was needed for her plan. When the lycan asked where one could be found, the archer told of one nearby in a meadow a friend, Edan, had showed to Max, one of the ones they wanted to revive. Before long, Kujo declared that he would fetch the water. Twili handed him a dark flask, rewarned him of the dangers the pools were and hugged him.

"Thank you, Kujo." she smiled.

Kujo bowed to her, "I shall not fail you, my queen."

Twili giggled, "Soon, Max and everyone will be back and everyone will be happy... and I'll make it so that no one will be hurt anymore..."

He looked at her curiously, "Anymore?"

She nodded eagerly, "Yes, no one will die and no bad things will happen... Everyone I know will be happy.."

"Is that really possible?"

"With Time... I can make everyone stop aging... and Space to avoid all bad happenings..."

"That would be a good thing."

"Yes it would."

"Do you think that would work on those still living?" Kujo asked, hope in his eyes to see his younger brother again and know he'll be alright always.

Again, Twili nodded eagerly, the book feeding her dark energy again and a mad light glinted in her eyes. "Yes. That way, no one will be hurt or die anymore...."

Time Posted: November 23 2009 07:42 pm EST
Last updated: December 20 2009 04:37 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: