You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

EvilTwili

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Kujo's Search of the Water Object
(I don't know if this actually happened, since Kujo did his rp of getting the water while I was away... so this all from my guesses...)

~Next day

Morning dawned over the forests of the Westland and the forest inhabitants slowly make their way out of their homes, ready to take on the day that layed before them. Birds chirped their welcomes to the rising sun and animals stretched out their sleepiness, milling about in their search of their daily food and drink. Kujo emerged from Max's cave, tying the small dark flask that Twili had given him the day before, fully rested and ready to tackle his mission.

Retrieve the Object of Water.

"Soon brother... you'll return to us..." the large lycan muttered as he lumbered into the forest. He hunted a while, catching a deer to eat and lapped up lake water to drink. Normally, anyone would think he could just fill the flask with lake water and he'd have the water object easy. But no, the water object is much more dangerous, for the ritual to be done correctly, a special type of water from a certain pool must be obtained.

It must be water from a Tranquility pool. (the Tpool credit goes to Lionz, look for her post about the pool to know more about it)

Why are these pools so dangerous? For anyone to looking into the pool's surface will suffer a cruel fate... Should anyone look at these pools long enough, you will lose all your memories and even your soul, leaving your body to perish.

Twili warned him of the powers of the pool and he was ready to take it. Following his queen's directions, Kujo made his way to Edan's former secret meadow and the Tranquility Pool that lay hidden within it. He came upon the golden waterfall that marked the entrance to the meadow, and lumbered behind it. The lycan went through a winding tunnel and found the beautiful meadow, covered in flowers that were never seen in the outside world, and should not be touched by any outsider.

Kujo ignored the beauty of the flower field, focused completely on his mission. Still keeping Twili's words in mind, he made his way down a path, Edan had made long ago that branched out to different areas of the meadow. The lycan took the lower branch and followed it to a shadowed area of the meadow and there, sure enough there was a large boulder covering something.

He lumbered over to the rock, grabbed it and summoning his lycan strength, lifted the edge of the boulder and flipped it over, uncovering the turquoise-aquamarine colored water that lay beneath.

It was the tranquility pool.

Kujo grinned, so far so good and easy to boot. He untied the flask from the belt of his loincloth and unpopped the cork. Now I just need to get the water and return to my queen... Kujo thought to himself as he knelt down by the pool, lowering the flask to the pool's waters. I have nothing for the pool to take from me, I'm not unhappy... He dipped the flask into the water and let the flask take it's fill when something shimmered on the water's surface. Kujo looked at the surface and paused, staring in surprise.

Max smiled back up at him from the pool's surface.

The lycan blinked, surprised to see his younger brother's face in a long awhile. "M-maxie boy?" he murmured. The imaged continued to smile and nodded in return. "Max..." the older brother murmured as tears stained his eyes, smiling back slightly. The pool glowed softly and Max's image smiled a little more darkly as pool's evil powers searched Kujo's mind for something to take hold and drain from him. Anything to keep him ensnared its trap.

it almost had his bad memory from his past when a loud shriek startled Kujo, forcing him to look up and away fromt he pool's surface. As he looked away, Max's image lifted its upper lip in snarl before fading away. The lycan glared at bird that shrieked, irritated it startled him so easily, "Damn bird... shut up." That was when he noticed the change of sun's position, he had been staring at the pool for two hours...

"Damn pool..." Kujo snarled as he glared it, yanking the full flask from the pool and stopped it with the cork. He stood, tying the flask tightly to his belt again, before going to the boulder and flipping it back onto the pool. "Ensnare someone now, accursed thing."

He the left the meadow and traveled back to the Inn, where Twili was, once again, reading her book. The lycan smiled and lumbered to her, annoucing his arrival.

The archer looked up and smiled at him, closing the book and keeping it with her. "Ah, Kujo!"

Kujo smiled and bowed to her as she walked up to him. He straightened as he untied the flask then held it out to her. "My queen, I have obtained the water object for you."

"Ah! That's wonderful, Kujo!" Twili giggled and hugged her loyal friend before gently taking the flask from him. "Max is sure to happy to know you're helping me revive him."

"I know he is..." Kujo said, smiling at the young archer then bowed again. "Is there anything else you wish of to do?"

Twili shook her head, "Not yet... I have yet to know where the other objects lie."

"Do not worry, perhaps the others will reveal themselves to you."

Twili thought about it, "Perhaps."

Kujo frowned slightly as he straightened again, in fact, he my know where another object could be... He felt a strange presence in a mountain side as he traveled back to the inn... Perhaps an object could be there. For now he'll say nothing, he'll want to suprise her. "Then, I shall leave for now."

Twili nodded, "Alright, you need your rest after getting the Water for me."

The lycan smiled, turning and walking to the door as another figure came in...

Time Posted: December 4 2009 05:29 am EST
Last updated: December 20 2009 04:37 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: