You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Lionz

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Proper Manner's
Proper manner's

Really i must say this is non-game discussion but it is also a bit of Game discussion, its life discussion. As many of you know i don't post often, for MANY good reasons.

apparently some people were not taught some of the basic rules to life
"Don't say anything if you cant say anything good"
this really does mean everyone as in life people will not want to be around you or a game where people bash one another specially when unprovoked. and truly when you end up being the ones to bash someone, you end up making yourself look a fool.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

People if you like people talking sh!t about you, then by all means continue talking bad about them. but as i previously said doing so, unprovoked truly does make you look a fool.

If you don't mind looking like an --- or like a fool, by all means keep up your -stuff- but if not stop it, because your actions can cause people who aren't in the special "cliques" leave the game or become inactive, causing less people for you to play with.

also it is good to know if you cant tell the person to their face privately then it really isn't that important to share behind their back openly.

children play this game, that doesn't mean you need to act childish in chat talking about people and making it uncomfortable to play.

Staff, Admin, respected elders of the game, thank you, i apologize if this is in the wrong place or if i am stepping out of line but someone needed to say it, as some people in the game can make it unwelcoming for new and long playing people.

Time Posted: April 5 2010 08:14 pm EDT
Last updated: April 9 2010 08:36 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: