You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Nate

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Changes in Chat
Because of all the updates and plans we have for the game, there has to be some changes made. One of the big issues we have is the chat room. I have to admit that I have been part of the reason things are the way they are and I apologize. However, changes will be made. One of the main issues is the whole role play and flirting thing.

All flirting needs to be stopped from the chat room. Since the internet is anonymous, it almost impossible to truly know a persons age. This all needs to stop. Things such as licking, kissing, petting, stroking, sitting on laps, and anything else questionable will no longer be allowed in the chat rooms. A hug is alright when you enter chat.

Role playing is another area that needs to be changed. We have a role play chat room for a reason. In the local chat area, actions are allowed (The /me commands) however having conversations or stories through these commands is considered role playing. Action will be taken from now on with regards to these specific areas, as well as the other rules.

Family talk is something else that should not be discussed in chat. Talking about who to add to your family constantly and bringing 'family' drama to the chat room is not allowed. Role playing is something that is fictitious, since very few actually have family members in this game that match their in game family, all FAKE/IN-GAME family talk should be kept in role play chat. Family, and family member drama is considered role play.

Another topic that comes up occasionally is drug talk. There are a lot of easily influenced kids that play this game and talk of drugs is not to be allowed.

Make sure you all re-familiarize yourself with the rules. We will be cracking down on the rules more often now, without bias. There will be times that we might have an 'open chat' which means the rules might not be as tight, but that will happen when we know who the players are involved as well as the maturity levels of the members in the chat room. In case you have forgotten the punishments, here they are that are taken directly from the chat room punishments found on:

http://www.dark-warriors.net/chatter.php

Punishments

---Citizen fined gold.
---Banned from chat for 1-5 days.
---Accounts Locked and Jailed

A lot of players after they get a warning will saying something like 'I was Joking' or 'I wasn't being serious'. This excuses will no longer be tolerated. You may or may not have been serious, but either way, once you receive a warning it goes towards your warning count. Also, remember that talking back with a Great Hall member can be considered disrespect and there can be punishment.

Regards,
Nate

Time Posted: May 16 2011 01:59 pm EDT
Last updated: October 1 2011 11:12 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: