You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

DarkwingTwili

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Um..
Great speech and all, scary thing is I actually understood all of that. >.> There are things I agree about both sides.

It has gotten out of hand with the playing around, I tried helping in lessening that to remind the newer rpers to settle down just a bit. But either it goes over their head, or goes in one ear and out the other.

Another thing is that those that don't rp, (I'm not saying you have to or need to RP) but to understand the difference between RP and just goofing around. The more people understand the difference the less amount of fights we're gonna see in the future.

I don't know about the ''spanking and biting'' >.> those are more suited for an adult chat. Hugging should be fine as long as its not a hugfest that would put the CareBears to shame. As for kissing... the same, only limited to kisses on the cheek and forehead and no where else. And not so much either.

As for the family thing... >.> It does get out of hand a little... and I don't have problems with it. It'll just take a little time because after doing that for a while it becomes a habit.

But I see both sides, and I have little problem with the rules now. I'm a little irked that we can't goof around in local but other than that, I'm fine with them.

But I'll end this with two more things. On, this is a MMORPG. See that last little bit? the RPG? You know exactly what it stands for, so I don't need to spell it out for you. But because of those letters, there will be role playing despite some of you don't like it at all. Despite what anyone thinks, you're all role playing anyway (in one form or another) since this is a fantasy game. The RPers just take it up a notch. What I'm saying is that, yes, we understand that some (not sure for the rest of DW) hates Role Playing, that's fine. To each their own, but if you have a problem with us, please don't go into the RP chat or forums and give us hell. You have the option to ignore those areas. I'm not saying you can't go in them, I'm saying that you shouldn't, to avoid fights, that's been happening since before I joined the game.

Two... Edu... for the last time, I don't ''cry'' about anything. I'm serious when it comes to my own issues and I sometimes joke around about it just for laughs. But I don't freaking cry about it, you little twit. I get angry with you, but I sure as hell don't cry. If you have a problem with me, that's fine, insult me if you wish, I don't care. But you cross the line when you insult my friends and loved ones. Don't cross that line and we'll both be fine because I can easily ignore you. But I don't tolerate sh!t talk about my boyfriend, we clear?

Time Posted: May 17 2011 02:11 pm EDT
Last updated: May 17 2011 03:10 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: