You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

SirBalain

[+1] [-1]

Subject: ya know ???!!!
i was thinking about the different comments i read on this subject, it would seem that most people have no issue with it or think it is over due time to clean up the chats.

this is a conversation i have heard a lot over the years, from old farts to new folk and a few in between. i remember when i first started to play the chat was filled with some adult type chat from time to time and it was much enjoyed. there was a drunken tomfoolery that a few rolled and there was a humor and fun to it. then there was a time of a crack down and even i was jailed for a fight about age inappropriate relationship issues. a while after that things loosened up and are what they were until the most recent crack down.

it would seem we are in a time chat being a bit more conservative and there are some vets committed to policing chat. which brings me to the long winded and the point of this post.

maybe DW is ready for an ADULT CHAT AREA where people OF AGE can go and the chat can be a bit more adult in nature. there seems to be a small contingent that wants a more "RACY" chat rooms. there would seem to be space with all the new chat options.

another thing about this idea would be AGE VERIFICATION. this could be a way to make a reasonable TAX or FEE for that service. i am sure the folks wanting more adult conversation would be willing to pay for it if given both in game and out of game payment options.

Felt you asked me of taxation ideas in game, this is one of them and i will not even charge you my usual consulting fees.

No Signature

Time Posted: May 17 2011 09:47 pm EDT
Last updated: May 24 2011 02:19 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: