You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Idi Amin DADA

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Many raesons...
I dont need to validate anything because its logic!
What do you need me to validate? Its so straight forward.

Problem: "People are quitting the game because they are being killed other players above level 30 who have access to stronger weapons"
Solution: "Protect players below level 30!!!"

Obviously, I must be taking crazy pills, since I seem to be one of the few who doesnt quite see a real solution there. Furthermore, I actually cant even see how there is a problem neither. I frankly do not believe this problem even exist.

Think about it for a minute. Someone starts the game, plays all the way to level 23-29, and then suddenly decides to quit because they were killed by a level 30 with custom weapons. "Inadmissible!!!!"
You take any beating from level 1 to level 23-29 by stronger players... but is too much to be killed by a level 30? Really?
Coooooome on... I dont want to be the conspiracy theorist, but I really smell favoritism! Given my experience in chat channel/mail with Mr Feltash or Scott, and taking into account how respondent they are to criticism, opinions, or anything you have to say in general.
I cant get through my head that they have either ran statistics (never seen any, except Wall of Fame) to find which level were more likely to quit. Then they would discuss the findings for another week, brainstorm on the causes and come to the conclusion that custom weapons were the culprits.
And naturally, I dont think they received several private mail from players saying: "Dear mr Feltash, I really like your game, but I got killed by a level 30 today! He had a custom weapon. Im sorry, I cant stay in this game any longer, its not fair for us level 23-29. Bye"

You draw your own conclusions of where you think this problem came from.

Even IF there was a problem, tell me how is this solving anything?
Isnt this situation analogous to reaching the target zone of level 50s? Why players level 49 dont also have a protection from +30 rings?
Thats even more unfair than the custom weapons advantage! You get an extra 60 AP from 2 rings... adding a total of 40 AP difference from the previous rings. Thats what you would gain in 11 levels!! Not to mention you get access to the Imperium skill.

"You're level 10. Tell me why this concerns you again?"
There is another stupid update that forces me to retain 10% of experience points gained. Naturally, and inevitably I will become level 30 someday...
Plus, I am a player, so Im affected by any update or game change. I want an explanation from the devs.

They already closed the game once with no warnings... if I cant trust their decision, I am deciding I am playing the wrong game, and I will abandon my account.

(sarcasm)Maybe they all add me quitting to their statistics too...

No Signature

Time Posted: March 26 2008 11:02 am EDT
Last updated: March 27 2008 11:39 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: