You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Idi Amin DADA

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Thats so out of the question...
Lets see:
Im saying this update is uncalled for and useless.
And you are telling me that the weapons are not as strong as people think they are. That it is just the skills, really that is giving players level 30 an unfair advantage.
In order words, you are actually helping me with my argument.

In any case, if it makes you happy, or makes my opinions less trivial, I was level 60 before the game shut down. Not that I think it matters...

"Secondly, I seriously doubt someone puts the time in to reach level 30, and then decides to quit over this. If someone (...) "

Well mate, I am basing myself on Feltash justification. He edited his post though, so you cant see the part where he mentions players leaving the game because of this level 30 issue.
Once again, you and I are in perfect agreement
For I also had just stated in my previous post that I doubt that players were actually quitting after entering the level30's attack range. If Feltash justification doesnt hold, I would like to have a logic explanation.

I have a dirty mind, so the first thought that comes to my head when I see updates likes this is favoritism. Maybe one of the devs' friends was in the level 30 target range, and was not happy being killed. So this update would have been meant to someone alone, not for the community.
Gher gave me a good explanation on one of his posts. In sum, he argued how this updates makes the game more challenging. This I can accept.

Concerning your second statement, we are almost twins now. I also agree that if youre being killed too often, all you gotta do is deal with it. I didnt mind being killed by level 10s with rings, i wouldnt have minded being killed by level 30s with crazy skills or custom weapon, and I certainly wouldnt care to be facing level 50s with rings.
I actually have to put up with several players wearing pekan shield and warhammers, those weapons have strength of level20 weapons, but can be equipped on level 1, and you dont see me complaining... much (I did ask to fix to level 5, since it says on store it is a level 5 weapon)

But I mean, what difference does it make? Someone will always be killing me anyway!

Finally I am not trying to sound smart. I am just giving my honest opinion.

I am hearing people who are for the update calling all the opposition whiners and crybaby.
I want to mention though, that except for Gher, I havent read one single convincing reason to justify this update. Yet, I have seem a lot of people opposing this update giving pretty valid reasons.
I guess we come down to two sides of the debate:
Crybabies vs Asslickers lol

No Signature

Time Posted: March 27 2008 11:20 am EDT
Last updated: March 27 2008 11:39 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: