You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Idi Amin DADA

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Its not about being fair...
its about being useful, about having a purpose...
You make changes in a game to fix a problem.
If there is no problem, then why does it need fixing?
If the problem is the weapons, why fix the level cap?

In another context:
Suppose we have a problem of global warming. Suppose we find the primary reason of global warming are gases being exhausted by cars.
Normal solutions could include: Start making electric cars, or designing new exhaustion systems that is less harmful, etc.
Feltash's kind of solution: Kill everyone who has a driver's license.

I think decisions should be "Pareto efficient" or optimal.
If you solve a problem by creating another one, its not good.
Why not fix the weapon power instead?
Why does he have to divide the game into sections (level 1-5, level 6-29, level 30+)? What is that accomplishing?

Its not worthy of note that players of all levels and ages agree with this update, because there is a lot of people complaining in this thread.

On another topic, I dont think this game is in beta stage. Every game keeps having updates, anyway. DW is already pretty stable, this is a final version. Games like Runescape, or Starcraft, among others that have been around for a long time still get updated every once in a while too

But yes, I do understand it is a subjective topic. Some people will agree with the update some wont.
I just wish I could find one plausible explanation that would satisfy my need for what I consider common reasoning...

No Signature

Time Posted: March 26 2008 04:08 pm EDT
Last updated: March 26 2008 05:04 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: