You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Captain Jack

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The reaction...
Jack looked at Arianna. He knew that eventually he would have to tell her what he was thinking about.

"I know. I feel it too, but I'm having trouble sorting things out. Like why now? Why is the master after us now? Why Lelanie is insisting that we stay until morning when Alchemy is out there right now in danger? Why would she do that? In fact, why did Cam sacrifice herself to stop the creature from killing us? Did she know that was going to happen or was the threads of fates being artificially altered? Like someone pulling the strings to their design? And why, of all people, would Remus, Lelanie's brother, be the one to have found Alchemy? I just don't understand. I don't understand why I don't trust Lelanie even though we have known each for years. I don't understand why I was given the power of the body. And I don't understand why you are the key. Why are you even here? Why were you chosen to be the key? Arianna, I know that you are more than what you seem. You are going to have to tell me eventually who you are. I would prefer sooner rather later. The secret you hold might be the final piece of the puzzle that has yet to fall into place. I'm sorry." Jack paused, a look of pure confusion on his face, "This is turning into a speech."

Jack slid to the ground. His head hung in between his knees.

"I just don't know what to do anymore." Jack revealed, "I'm not the knight in shining armor that is suppose to rescue the damsels in distress. I'm just an acolyte and I'm not even sure I'm that anymore. I'm nothing."

He waited to hear Arianna's response, but doubted that even she could comfort him or ease his troubled mind.

No Signature

Time Posted: November 24 2008 01:26 pm EST
Last updated: December 9 2008 10:45 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: