You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Captain Jack

[+1] [-1]

Subject: looks up...
Jack looked up at Arianna. How could she know him? How could she see inside him? Then everything clicked into place. Realization dawned on his face. That's why she is the key. The key to his heart, his very soul. She was the key to their hearts. That was why she didn't trust Alchemy. It was because Alchemy was the Master's daughter. The conflicting powers within Alchemy was what triggered Arianna's distrust. Could it be that the power of the heart is the key? The key to each of them?

"I think I know why you are the key, Arianna. The key is, in fact, the fourth power. The power of the heart. You can see into my heart. Just like you saw into Alchemy's. That's why you didn't trust her when you first met her. The two powers conflicting inside Alchemy's heart. One good, one evil. You sensed both, but your family must tie into this prophecy. After all, you are a Graywind. And not just any Graywind, but the heir. You were chosen to be the key, Princess Arianna." Jack revealed.

He knew he should said something sooner. That he her true identity. That she stole the sacred dagger which was to combine all of their powers. Jack placed his left hand on her right cheek. He stroked her face.

"I'm sorry. I knew who you were. Alchemy told me a long time ago. I should have said something, but I figured you would tell me when you were ready." Jack apologized.

No Signature

Time Posted: November 24 2008 04:03 pm EST
Last updated: December 9 2008 10:45 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: