You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

The_God

[+1] [-1]

Subject: funny
that a GH member gives wrong information,

First they are still available in GC shop and were available for a long time, just look ad 2011 hamper

Second, define rare please, as I understand there are more than hundred (maybe few hundred ) in game now, how does it make it rare?

Third, the worth of anything is defined by market price, or the benefit you can make with the item. now here is the calculation for make it worth more than 400 mil:
you will need a times keeper gown to get nrg refill every 15 min
you need Helios for double lumber mil benefit.
and of course a high level of lumber (lest say it pays 220 gold)

X*220*24*4=400000000
X= 18939
and X is 50% of your max nrg, so you should have also 37878 max nrg to start and then you will make 400 mil benefit.
Now please show me 3 person in game who has all of the above, as start i have more nrg, but not Helios or lumber level and i wont stay awake 24 hours, frankly it hardly worth more than 400 mil for me.
Also since market define the price, please show me 3 buyer that are actually buying A LOT more and in numbers .

unless you can show me your calculation that how they worth A LOT more, I believe you are abusing your admin power (by giving wrong trading advice with goal of making more benefits for yourself and your clanies since they have most number of broth ) in your personal and clan favor

Time Posted: January 16 2013 02:35 pm EST
Last updated: January 17 2013 06:38 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: