You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Quietude

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Interesting Idea
I do think that perhaps there should be a general disclaimer regarding Admins/staff/helpers in the game. In my experience, they have generally been helpful and well intentioned folks, who sacrifice a portion of their playing time to help the game run better. That said, they are also players!

I've seen lots of upset mails when people from the GH have killed or pickpocketed players who don't realize that the volunteers also play the game.

With regards to the value of a broth, there can be some debate about what that is. As far as i know the current max lumber level is 250 gold, helios factors in, how many reset tokens a player has to burn will also factor in. Squizzy's seem to be worth more than 400 million to him, good for him, if i can find one to sell him at a lot more than 400 mill, i will try to start a bidding war The value of goods in an open market like this is whatever someone will pay for them. We've all invested gold in ap that don't earn back the gold we put in. Not all activities within the game are strictly economic.

No Signature

Time Posted: January 16 2013 10:38 pm EST
Last updated: January 16 2013 10:38 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: