You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Conquerer

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Wow!
"what is your reason that you accused squizzy made a post as a RIVAL CLAN" - Are you suggesting that he made that comment in his capacity as an Admin? If that is the case, then it is indeed a case of Admin Power abuse. Think before you post, loyalty to clannies is admirable, but sometimes you can do more damage with posts like these.

And for the record, I never commented on how Squizzy fairs as an Admin, I have no data, absolutely none, to comment for or against it. He might very well be a fair player, again, my post doesn't comment on him being an unfair player.

I am still unable to see what the point of offence is, to be honest, it is a very valid tactic to raise the price of the item your opponent wishes to buy or demolish the price of one he is trying to sell. My point is simply that it should not be done while in the role of an Admin.

I stand by my post and reiterate that GH members should be given an option to post a comment, as players, without their shield appearing, to differentiate between their posts as GH members and their posts as players.

No Signature

Time Posted: January 17 2013 12:46 pm EST
Last updated: January 17 2013 06:38 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: