You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

_Andrew_

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Hour Two
Michael kept one hand on Zosimos’s shoulder so they wouldn’t lose each other. They may have enhanced night vision, but it’s useless when there is no light period. They had to rely on their noses to find their way through the caves. Though that was hard enough as it is. Michael had slit his hand on a rock when he broke he fall after tripping, it still throbbed but it had stopped bleeding.

Michael noticed the ground began to slope upwards again and he glanced around to see if he could see any light, there was none. He sniffed, but the musky cave smell masked his nose, but he did feel a light breeze on his skin coming from the direction they were headed. That was a good sign. He sniffed again and began to smell the stale sent of smoke and then didn’t notice when Zosimos stopped, barreling into him.

“We stop here for a bit. We’re half way through this place… and I have some stuff we can use to start a fire here.”

“Wait... are you saying you come here?”

“Not often, but yes. I do come here.”

“I didn’t even know you ever left your room.”

Zosimos shrugged, but it couldn’t be seen and he walked blindly off. Michael just stood in place and waited for some sort of light to show. It was a while before there was a spark and then a small fire which quickly caught and exposed a ring of the cave floor and a small campfire. Michael walked towards it and his eyes quickly began to adjust to the dark with the new source of light and he grimaced when he saw something scuttle across the ground. He did not want to know what it was. Being able to see now just made him wish they were still in the dark. He could see all the little creepy crawlies that lived in the caves now.

Michael walked over to the camp fire and stood next to it and looked up at Zosimos standing across from him. “So... are you going to tell me what the hell is going on?”

Zosimos nodded and began to talk when there was a light plop n the ground. Michael looked down and cringed. He had forgotten about the book and was surprised it hadn’t fallen out of his shirt earlier.

Michael looked up and saw Zosimos glaring at him. “You. Broke. Into. My room.”

“Um… yeah?”

“Oh my – RAWG!!!” Zosimos balled his hands into fists, clenching his hair. “I can’t believe you! You BROKE into my room!? Is THAT why you went back? I was gone so you thought, ‘Let’s see what’s in Zos’s Room’ YEAH!?”

“Not… exactly.” Michael said.

“I hate you!”

“The feeling is mutual”

“They defiantly WERE NOT lying when they said you would hate your sibling! I thought that was just them, but you are NOT helping your case! ”

“Well you aren’t helping yours either! Now can we just SIT DOWN and tell me what the hell is going on!?”

Zosimos took a deep breath and nodded “Alright. I’ll tell you what the hell is going on. Give me that book.”

Time Posted: April 28 2011 03:19 pm EDT
Last updated: May 12 2011 03:02 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: