You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

_Andrew_

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Hour Four
Zosimos and Michael dashed out of the Cave, Michael quickly shifting into werewolf form and Zosimos jumped on his back. The two ran and it wasn’t long before they heard the blood thirsty howl of the Jager behind them.

“He’s fast.” Michael commented.

“Apparently.” Zos agreed then he tugged Michael’s left ear “Go that way.”

“Is this going to become something you often do? Because the next time you pull my ear—I will bite your hand off.” Michael snarled and then made a sharp turn to the left and continued running.

“Depends.” Zosimos said and Michael growled to himself, and Zosimos scowled, feeling Michael’s throat vibrate under his arms.

It was twenty minutes before the Jager began to catch up and the two were franticly trying to stay out of its reach.

The Jager growled a blood curdling growl and pounced. Michael dodged with a yelp and Zosimos held on for dear life, but the mere impact of the Jager’s body on the ground caused it to shake and throw him off his feet. Michael scrambled back onto all fours, Zosimos twisting back onto his feet and running. Michael quickly ran after him and the Jager turned and made a swipe, catching him on the side of the face and tearing a chunk out of his left eat and tearing the flesh on the side of his muzzle with another claw. The force of the blow twisted Michael to the side and sent him sliding across the ground. He slowly moved to get back on his feet and Zosimos came back, wrapping his arms around his chest and beginning to drag the large Werewolf body, just getting out of the paw of another pound from the Jager, but sent him sprawling again. Michael shifted back into his human form and began to scramble to his feet; blood pouring down the side of his face and Zosimos grabbed him, slung him over his shoulder and ran. Michael began to protest, but didn’t currently have the strength to fight it and just let Zosimos carry him as he ran in half-werewolf form. The Jager growled and forced its way through the trees after them as Zos tried his best not to trip over tree roots and other things scattered on the ground as he hauled his brother with him.

It wasn’t before Michael came back too and he put his hands on Zos’s back and hoisted his upper body up so he could look directly behind them. His face felt sticky and grimy and he saw the trail of blood behind them. “Put me down.” Michael said in a simple command, he didn’t see the Jager behind them. And those few words sparked a sudden pain on the left side of his face.

Zosimos slowed to a stop and Michael slid off of him and landed with his feet on the ground in front of him. Zosimos looked at him with a look of shock and Michael reached up with a hand and touched the left side of his face. He felt the sticky dried blood on his face and realized his left eye was crusted closed from the blood. He found a puffy gouge in his cheek and then realized he was missing a chunk out of his left ear. That’s when the pain hit him in a sudden blow and he almost passed out. Zos reached out to steady him before looking behind them. He ripped off his shirt and then tore it into strips really fast with his claws. He looked behind him again and then began wrapping the left side of Michael’s face with it.

“I made a risk throwing you over my shoulder. All your blood would have been rushing to your head. I don’t want you bleeding out now.” Zos wrapped it tightly and said “This will have to do for now.”

Michael nodded and didn’t say anything— it wasn’t like he could. It hurt to bad to move his jaw. Michael looked around with his Right eye and then breathed in through his nose then shot his brother a questioning glance.

Zos looked behind them again, his ears pointing in the direction the Jager was. “Do you think you can move on your own?”

Michael nodded slightly.

“Alright, let’s go.” Zos then trotted off in the direction they were heading, going deeper and deeper into the forest.

Time Posted: May 6 2011 03:49 pm EDT
Last updated: May 12 2011 03:02 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: