You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

MaD_MuTT

[+1] [-1]

Subject: recent updates my say.
In this post I am going to be as blunt as I can be and point out a few things that I feel are wrong with the game. These are my views and not anyone else's.

In the last few months we have seen a lot of changes within the game. Some have been fantastic and more recently I believe some really shit ones.

Lets start with the shit ones.

(OCC) Well honestly I didn't really mind this update I thought it was a pretty good way for the average player to help increase some vital stats within the game and increase there wealth. But I believe that developers had stuffed up here with this one and it shows. You see ability you could only buy with real money before the use of potions within the game and then OCC was developed allowing players to cash in their oar for some kind of stat boost ie ability. This particular update has changed a few other aspects of the game for the developers and also the players. What I mean by this is players now had another way to increase their stats without the use of real money. Well its like the game says free to play straight from your browser no downloads required. This was a great update for the fact that oar finally had another use within game, it was to create more activity within the game particulary in the mines, only problem is that the mines do not produce enough oar for anyone to really use the occ. This point brings me to my next shit update.

(SERFS) Minor update just the other day.

Serfs costs have now been changed to try and create a more even playing field so that players with lower energy can still use serfs like players with larger amounts of energy.

For me this is one update that really pissed me off. I feel the real reason this update has happened is because of the first shit update (OCC). Because of the occ supply and demand of oar went through the roof. Players who could not spend real money now had a way to increase there ability, ap and other things which use to be only achievable with real money.

To be as honest as I can be about this I have worked hard and have been loyal to this game for almost three years. I had some goals set that I wanted to achieve which I had recently done. On top of this I have given away billions of dollars in the game to help others, weather it was gold, items, stones ect it all adds up. I did this because i wanted others to stay and enjoy the game with me. Real friendships for me were created here. I know this sounds lame but this cost me real money to keep others interested within the game, and I did it not because I had to but because i wanted to. So this brings me to my point. As a player do I not deserve to make this game a little more wallet friendly for myself after all the hard work and money I have spent. I could have bought over 500 ps3 new release games by now. Is it not to much to ask the developers to stop moving the goal posts?

(CPR) clan pirate rankings.

I thinks this was a great update, but it still has some negatives as well.
To be honest about this one I don't really go to sea much. But I know many other enjoy this aspect of the game. Seafare use to be a good part of the game for many players who could not spend much real money it was a level playing ground for everyone to enjoy. It was also a good way for those who had weaker stat based characters away from the venn to get some revenge on those who were heavy spenders in the game. That was until (BAP) could be bought. At the time I felt for those who had spent hundreds of hours at sea to build their warships and other boats up only to see all their hard work destroyed in seconds. Dont worry guys atleast you still have outposts left, but for how long?

This brings me to my last point.
(PACKAGES)
Since I first started playing this game I have seen many things change. Packages have changed a lot because the game keeps evolving with each and every update, so new things can be developed and more money can be put into the game. This is a good thing because it creates interest in the game. I ask this though how many people buy things at the normal prices? Also have the developers over played their hands with serfs. Are people really going to buy packages that contain sapphires in them anymore? And when was the last time you saw a package that actually contained subscriptions in them? Is this because ultra subby can only really be bought with real money because who would pay that crazy price at southgate?

So in the end all I can say is this, for all those who are new players do not complain that the game is unfair. Dont say how can I compete against these players who have spent heaps of money? In the end its a great game to play, and life is not fair this game reminds me of it almost every day. The game is just a game to you and me, but it is a business for those who own it. This is why the goal posts will be moved every time you almost reach your goals.

Best regards the mutt.

Time Posted: March 18 2011 01:59 pm EDT
Last updated: March 21 2011 06:56 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: