You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

lilrat29

[+1] [-1]

Subject: yup,yup
sea battle. the main thing that really got me hooked on this game. if Roger wasn't sinking me all those times i was trying to fish, i wouldn't be here right now.

that was my first goal that i accomplished. to get my rowboat stronger than his back than...lol...i remember when i used to go out to sea all the time to sink other rowboats and at the same time run away from Roger. fun times, fun times.

than after awhile there was one update than another one and so on and so on. now i just mostly go to sea and fish than i disappear from it till next reset.

makes me wonder if cpr would of been more active if bap's were never introduced to real cash money. how many more people would be training their warships to higher levels to fight with and how many of us who already trained our warships to high levels be like, "oh shit, this fools almost as strong as me now, when the hell did this happen."

that was than and this is now. back than, most people who fought at sea were none spenders or low spenders but now....well i don't know. i do know that no matter how much i train my boats, i won't achieve no 300 baps just by training unless i spend real cash or buy gc from the markets.

No Signature

Time Posted: March 19 2011 03:18 am EDT
Last updated: March 20 2011 09:36 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: