You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Oh, the memories
I do recall with much fondness our battles and through them we became friends

I have exhausted myself on that subject (along with getting loads of ridicule and you know who you are).

Back then I 'spent' a lot of time upgrading my boats and chasing you around the seas. It was a lot of fun and testing all the retunes just to see what was better to attack with. I think all those variations and not knowing each time if you attacked somebody whether you would sink them or be sunk yourself increased the 'fun'.

I also recall how we worked very hard in upgrading our boats 3BAP at a time and all the planning and hiding. Again that made it just that much better.

Like you I now just fish and go, I do not find the seafaring much 'fun' anymore and only go there to help my clan.

I know this game is about making money and I have no quarrels there. What I have always tried to point out (here he goes again) but there has to be an area where the non spenders or little spenders can play and compete without having to spend real dollars all the time. This 'keeps' players in the game and provides fooder for the bigger players in the CBR. Lets face it, a lot of players have left this game, possibly for this reason or a combination of reasons. If you think not then keep a track of the random profile of the day and see how many are still active.

Anyway nice post lilrat and it brought a smile to me.

Cheers

No Signature

Time Posted: March 20 2011 09:36 am EDT
Last updated: March 20 2011 09:36 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: