You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Karma_Jack

[+1] [-1]

Subject: One Question...
I have never received a straight answer about.
I've been playing over 300 days, & I should know this definitively.

Can your gold be robbed directly out of your bank? There, a very simple question, yet every one I have asked must either think I'm joking, or it's a conspiracy.

(I prefer the conspiracy theory, of course)

Thing is, I donated some gold last night to the Lyceum. When I looked in my logs & bank, 4.6mil had been robbed off me.
I initially thought part of the gold I had donated had somehow been robbed, so I asked if they (the Lyceum) had received the full amount, they had.
I even mailed the robber to let them know where the gold was going as they were Lyceum staff, I asked would they mind donating it.

As I only withdrew 10mil from my bank, and did it with tabs open (bank/donate) etc, so there is virtually no chance of me being robbed, how did the 4.6mil get robbed, unless from my bank?

So, can your gold be robbed directly from your bank?
Because if it can't, which is what I naturally assume, then I have some kind of malfunction, because this gold was taken directly out of my bank.

I only drew 10mil, all was received, yet 4.6mil had been robbed from me, BUT NOT FROM MY HAND, I didn't have it in my hand.

There's probably a simple explanation to this, like some super skill that allows ultra rich players to rob from other moderately rich players...I'm joking...that's the conspiracy theory!

Someone just tell me, PLEASE!

Yours, wearing the knees of my jeans out grovelling on the floor for a straight answer,
KJ.

P.S. If it can't be robbed from your bank...feel free to theorize on how I managed to mess up once again!

Now there's a challenge...not!
Thank you

Time Posted: April 10 2010 08:57 am EDT
Last updated: April 11 2010 07:47 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: