You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Karma_Jack

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Thank you
For all your input.

Sir Balain, I drew out exactly 10mil, how could I possibly put 14,630,132 in by mistake? See what I mean? It really does not compute. Your answer would seem to imply a bug, yes?

It's good to know I can't be robbed from my bank, (sarcasm/irony, w/e) I suppose I could ask the guy how much gold he saw 'in my hand', presuming he was sat looking at w/e it is you look at to find out who's got what & when to hit them for it...sorry, nearly fell asleep...ppl don't really do that, do they? But I doubt he'd tell me his secret.

Anyway, cheers bud, it will remain a mystery, coz I know how much I drew out. The gold went from my bank, don't know how, but it didn't go from my hand, because it wasn't there. Fact. And the 20mil I donated to my clan 10 minutes previous got there as well, I always check the amount before & after, even though it tells me I donated 20mil to my clan.

I'll just have to be even more impossibly careful when I take money out of my bank, coz it would seem to me, the only explanation is, if you are in the process of drawing gold out, and someone tries to hit you for it, but misses, it somehow accesses your bank instead...impossible, I know.

I'll give 5mil to anybody who can definitively explain this.

1) Being speshul doesn't count! lol... Even though you're correct.
2) Thank you Wilnchua. It did get there, so no charity lost.
3) Magic vacuum cleaners don't count!

Time Posted: April 10 2010 03:34 pm EDT
Last updated: April 11 2010 07:47 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: