You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Karma_Jack

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Ooooh, close...
but no cigar!

I'll give you credit for relating ground Control to Major Tom. And points for the correct artist.
As our new player pointed out, it is David Bowie-Ashes to Ashes.
Yeah, he relates back to Major Tom, who was "sitting in a tin can, far above the world" And who, in the future..."Ashes to ashes, funk to funky, we know Major Tom's a junky." I'm a big Bowie freak & Space Oddity was relating to the moon landing obviously, though I think through a haze of pot smoke. Then 13 yrs later things aren't quite so good for Major Tom, as he's become a junky, again relating to a period in Bowie's life in the seventies with coke & smack. Trivia.

Boston, of course! The lyrics rang a bell, but I just couldn't grasp it. For shame, yeah lol
So nil pwa...(not a clue how to say it in French)

So, we're obviously gonna want more ppl to play. So basically I'll leave my question, w/e, for you, but we can't stop other ppl from answering it, so it would be a good idea to make a few rules if more ppl join in.

I'll leave mine for you & ask other ppl not to answer it, unless you can't, like Gujo did, and vice versa.

Then if anyone wants to leave their own trivia question for other ppl, they can. Wot fink yoo, my frend?

Anyway, seen as you didn't leave me a Q or lyrics or w/e, I'll leave you another.this is really easy, I think just about everybody on the planet knows this song, So, you're gonna have to name that tune in 5 words!
And you'll still get it! Or ... oh, the shame...

"..." Nah, first line is just too easy, 2nd line..."would you still remember me?"

Song & band 10 points each, and an extra 15 points for the name of the lead singer, who tragically died...how?

We'll have to make some kind of scoreboard.

OK bud, catch you soon.

Time Posted: March 26 2010 04:18 pm EDT
Last updated: May 2 2010 11:22 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: