You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Karma_Jack

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Give that man a cigar!
L/S & Free Bird. & the 3rd & 4th lines are "Cause I must be travelling on now, there's too many places I gotta see." I used to think it was 'at speed' too, until I got the lyrics.

I used to busk it, & the riff speed up near the end nearly had me bleeding fingers...well, bleeding. lol

Hey, haha, you've got me mixed up with someone else, coz eighties rock bands are not my forte...I haven't got a clue what that song is...except till I googled it & found Queensryche. To be honest, the 80s were a bit of a blur for me, with momentary lapses of lucidity.

If you're gonna throw 80s stuff at me, it's gonna have to be less specific & more generic. Like, I've got the odd Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, album, etc, but you'll get me most of the time with stuff like that. Just letting you know. No biggie.

Thanks for the support, I'll make a new post and invite other ppl to join in...but I'll do it tomorrow, it's just gone 4am here, & my head wants my pillow.

Oh, bejeesus & begorrah, I nearly forgot your Q!

OK, let's see, so its 80s rock bands you'll be wanting is it?

Well, I was gonna say...'Just a city boy, born & raised in South Detroit, he took the midnight train going anywhere' But that's far too g'damn easy! Nevertheless, I'll give you bonus points for it.

Now, here's the real thing, and don't get torpedoed, or you'll sink....

"I can't believe the news today,
I close my eyes & wish it'd go away."

The next line's the title, so you can't have that. It's a foot stomping anthem & I've left clues strewn about this post. Have a pint of Genius on me!

Good luck & good night!

Time Posted: March 27 2010 12:21 am EDT
Last updated: May 2 2010 11:22 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: