You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

MaD_MuTT

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Cbr changes needed and new competitions.
Ok I think this is long overdue. We need a proper veeners comp setup.

Im very appreciative of Feltash's prize for this months CBR comp its great to see some sort of incentive to battle in the cbr's again. But im sure most would agree with me that the prize offered should have been better thought out as not one player in the clan deserves to win the prize when its a group effort to take out the cbr for the month. This is by no means a negative post so please dont make it as one, it simply constructive critism.

This month so far my clan has gone through hundreds of elements to battle in this months comp, and I would hate to see how many the farmers have used as a group. Lets just say its crazy.

So this how I suggest the new competition should run. And to be honest Im really open to suggestions on this so please leave your feedback.

Each clan Can nominate a maximum of two people to battle for them. These warriors would obviously be your best killers in your clan. It would cost your clan 20 elements per application to battle in the comp, so if you have two guys or girls battleing it would cost you a total of 40 elements to enter.

Each application entered would go into the kitty as the total prize pool. So if you get 20 applications to battle that would make it 400 elements in total.

Prizes could be set as follows:
250 elements first prize.
100 elements second prize.
50 elements third prize.

If this comp takes off I would also like to see Feltash offer some sapphires as prizes also. I think its only fair when you consider that he offers over 300 sapphires every month for those at the jousting barricks, when its the venners who spend the most on the game week in week out.

So it could be a total prize pool of total applications enetered and some nice yummy sapphires. Just imagine your not even in a clan and take out the months comp imagine the possibilities of riches.

Anyway guys and girls let me know what you think, your feedback will be appreciated.

Time Posted: January 17 2010 06:08 am EST
Last updated: January 24 2010 08:40 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: