You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: All three of you
black smoke, sirbalin and elodin have basically summed up what is wrong in the game. Could not have explained it better than all you three have done. Pricing themselves out o the market, discouraging newer players, changing the 'rules' every month, increasing prices etc. I do not go venning much at all as the price of elements is not out of my reach and what is the use of competing in CBR now when one clan can dominate ALL the time. The 'super' clans now only consist of hard core venners and there is no room for developing newer players, who wants the point loss in CBR of a newbie or non-subscriber (normal or ultra).

With the current system CBR is a dead issue and as Swineflu pointed out only 1 - 3 clans compete and sometimes only 1. Look at the current CBR....a bit over halfway through the month and what is the use of anyone trying?. I'm not knocking the top clans as they pay heaps to get that and it is not their fault but it does create a HUGE imbalance in competing or more to the point, not worth competing. I am sure the lure of laptops etc will wane as if Sirbalain is right and 1000 elements were used (probably not wrong) then I can buy more than one top of the line laptops with that kind of real money that was spent. I know the developers are out to make money and seem to be trying anything that may work, but I am afraid all they are doing is creating more problems and less satisfaction. Perhaps what they need to do is invite all the top players (long termers who have been here through all developments) to make suggestions as to what can be done to overhaul the game to make it more balanced and competitive. Not just add eye candy with new GUI changes. But most important of all is for the developers to respond, consider and test the very best of the ideas. Surely with the rich collection of hard core gamers, PC buffs, mums/dads, tech experts we have here some very good suggestions must be floating around, not just in the ideas forums section.

No Signature

Time Posted: January 19 2010 08:34 am EST
Last updated: January 19 2010 08:34 am EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: