You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

StVigeouse

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Message from DCM
This message is only like 2 years waiting lol.
I would like to first say congratulations to my DCM team who all worked as a unit during this CBR month.Some of you came from abandoned clans, on the verge of leaving this game.Im glad you stayed and trusted me for the past few months.I just knew all you needed was hope, and that now if you decide to leave this game(Ihope not) at least you can leave as champs.To my level 1 that bloomed over the year. when i said to get subs you did, when i said to get ap points you did. when i said to do 5000 push ups in our training you did.Im proud of you all.But dont give me the credit.You all learned the value of what makes this game great.PASSION.
To the few i bought for insurrance My clan members thanks you.To all my friends who know me over the years that came to help me and to the owners that let them My members thank you.
To ODYSSEUS. WHITCH ELLA, SAJASE, SQUIZZY,and ARTEMIS STAR. You were all my level ones before.and there was a time I had to let you go and chase your dreams.and im proud how you all became what you are as staff or stong players.Continuing with what im trying to teach.(PASSION)I knew that if i said no then I would of not got the best support an owner can ever ask. whith weekly mails pushing me to continue with my ways of making this game interesting for members to have fun in the game. and I thank you.
To all new players in the DW world.I have seen you in chat or mailed me and others of why we play for so long. Its because of the people who care.It sometime seems we are bullies in the CBR but that is part of the game.When you begin this journey learn all aspects of this game before being a fighter. Because if you decide to fight first withought learning then unfortunnatly you will be slaughtered.Before joining a clan mail the owners or its members to see where their dreams or goals are. If you get an invitation then it is because you are being noticed for something that the owner sees in you.Just never give up. If you are gonna be an owner or is an dont juge a level one cause you never know if or what they can accomplish for you and your members.As long as you play with passion you will get results.Remember we all play for one owner and thats FELTASH. he had a dream too.And he still never gives up to make this game interesting.Twice i had to sacrafice level 95.I gave away my elements,gold saph for training, and I have no regrets and never ask anything in return but for them to be the best they could be.And now to my best friend PST4 You can rest now my friend I know Solace would of been proud of you. And thank you. Im honored to watch you grow as a true leader. And Finnaly.I was trained by the best before like ALEXIA HUFF, BROMCO, ELITE NEMISIS who were passionate in this game and made me who i am. I wish they were here to see this. Keep the lights on my friends as i walk the hall of champions. Im comming home.

Time Posted: October 31 2009 01:57 pm EDT
Last updated: November 30 2011 11:19 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: