You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Dirk I shall try and
set you straight without being rude, although my first instinct was to fire it right back at you but then...well you might lose the whole point. StVigeouse has to be one of the most respected players in this game. I will state up front I am in his clan and have remained so due to his committed development of the clan. One thing that has impressed me about him is that he supports his members and is willing to give everyone a go. As a sign of of how much he is respected we had a lot of, what I call higly respect and capable players, join the clan for CBR just to help 'him' out. If you have any direct examples of his 'lying and backstabbing' please share. Also if he gets one more 'bad' post here I will truly be surprised. Also if you call someone a 'low life' please justify your comments, it is so easy to sling around such coments without any substance. Yours words are all 'fluff' without any basis to your claims. I truly do not like claims that denegrate a person without any substance or a chance for the other party to reply in turn to facts, not comments.

Now either your next reply should be an apology or something to back up your claims. This is a public forum open to comment and debate and if you truly believe you are justified in your statments then stand by your convictions and speak up. If not then shut up.

No Signature

Time Posted: November 3 2009 06:35 am EST
Last updated: November 3 2009 09:22 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: