You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Kva

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Response
Many of the players mentioned as inactive Great Hall members are people who have contributed to the development of the game(s). People who never were payed for their work nor, or almost never, were thanked or recognized by DW community, not saying that community is bad, just that in some cases it didn't know of the work put by them. So I believe keeping them in Great Hall is Feltash saying thanks. Some ideas of making a hall just for people to whom game owes a lot have been made and discussed in the past and might be implemented in the near future.

I will try, through my experience and what I find now days, to give some reasons as to why they should be kept in the Great Hall until better area is made:

Whisky, Hu_Flung_Pu, Nappy and Hunger - Unfortunately I haven't worked much with these 4 to say a lot, but I do remember Pu being there when there were problems with few technical issues we had. Hunger, as I recall is one of the oldest, if not the oldest player in the game and I remember him as a good fellow and GH worker.

Nate - This guy... Were should I start? Maybe I should talk about his programing work for the game, or his work in making GH efficient machine with his programing skill, analytical reasoning and great charisma. The day he had to leave is one of the saddest days GH seen.

laylar73 - I claimed that she's a bot made by Feltash! She was just about everywhere doing everything and running a few games while at the same time making small talk with players in chats. If I was organized as she is, I'd be millionaire by now.

While I'm at this let me just give my recognition to some who aren't on this list and are mostly inactive now or aren't in Great Hall:

RedMoon - My mentor and very dear friend. I'll always remember her first words to me when I became staff "When we work, we work, when we stop working, we can have fun.". Her work can still be found in training modules for GH and a lot of cases.

Lady Myst - Though I didn't work much with you, I remember all the work you did for GH and especially the work with Mama and RedMoon, they often talked highly of you.

Scabernac, Tet and Quiet - They came before my time, but I do know them as one of the best thinkers in the game and some of their work can still be found in today's manuals.

Miss_Maggie - Though I didn't like her trading habits I must acknowledge her ability in dealing with the community and all the work she put in making some guides that are being used today. Also one of my brightest pupils.

Nelli - One more that I didn't have chance to work with, but I remember her as a great worker when it comes to helping players, I think I remember her as an owner of training clan.

Anonymous - List through Game Help forum, you might find reason why he should be recognized, also he's the one who jailed me due to some misunderstanding.

Please do continue this list.

Thanks,
Kva

Time Posted: January 5 2015 04:30 pm EST
Last updated: January 6 2015 03:50 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: