You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Jaswanth

[+1] [-1]

Subject: blah blah blah ....
is there anything left ???

Hello ,if you feel those guys contributed to the game that much ...just put them in your local dairy .

If you feel like they contributed that much to the game ..then we need to have a hall of fame option in the game..and include few of these guys into that on yearly basis not in great hall .

If they did that much ,why dont they bother to stick around ??

Anyway ,few of the guys you stated arnt that good as you think .,,,,

for me Hunger is the most rasict guy i met , he made me learn swearing at the age of 17 .... if it wasnt shelly (shrooms ) he would keep on abusing me !!!

Miss Maggie ?? omg who got the gold guys ???

So the point is ,dont do false prestige posts ...they maybe good for you not for everyone ...

The only people came close to being good to everyone is ..irrespective of what they do ..is Mama D , OX and Shelly ( shrooms ) .

Since you worked with those guys ..and feel good ..doesnt mean they have to be in GH like inactive saints ...

Remove them off...who moved away from ogn ...and doesnt belong to ogn should be ripped off their posts !!

Present is important than past !! Just like you eat yesterday dinner and dont eat today thinking that you had dinner yesterday ???

In this world ,at the rate people value time ...they dont read all the forum posts and think ..." wow these guys are once upon a time great " . Who has that much patience ?? Read, get context move on !!!

If GH is full of Inactive people ? then we are projecting the wrong image to the game ... Its shame ,before they are quiting they didnt give their badges up and leave !!! If they really care and love for the game.

If they did that, then i would agree they are being accountable and took the responsibility .

Thanks,
Jaswanth

PS : Good Solid post ,maybe you should try role playing some time and try to keep those forums up .

No Signature

Time Posted: January 5 2015 05:27 pm EST
Last updated: January 6 2015 03:50 pm EST

Edit Delete

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: