You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Join Orithia, it's a game discution
Greetings warriors of Westland.
By the end of this month Orithia will be celebrating it’s 12th consecutive Victory at the Westland Championship. An Honor archived upon the push and sacrifice of a handful of loyal soldiers with a powerful dream. It is true that our efforts have been properly rewarded by the top 14 prices of the city but still all those citizen who weren’t able to fight were able to enjoy the profits of the war spoils. And that is the Dream. To build a place where just due efforts and Constance everyone could be rewarded.
Others may think that the top places are controlled by elite, but that’s a total lie. You guys know me; I’m not elite at all, not even an ultra subby and still managed to score the third place.

If you were to put as much enforce on the defense of Orithia as I do by all means you could be on my position.

I will advise everyone to Join Orithia. Our doors are open; our warriors are loyal to the city and won’t flee like some who intend to pursue only their own gain. We are true Champions, not the ones who are strong cause they beat everyone else, the one that are stronger cause they can protect everyone else.
Join our dream, help us to protect our dream of WESTLAND UNITED under the Orithian Flag.
Remember the doors for entering the city are open in the first 3 days, the price for changing city is 1 sappire. SO WORK THAT SP and Ore FARM.. Get as Saphire and come to Orithia were you will be enjoying rewards just for being a loyal citizen. And if you wanna do more, if you wanna become a top 14 fighter in the defense of orithia and gain glory and greaters rewards mail me after the 4th day of the mont your stats. I will tell you how to beat moors into pulp. As payment I only demand that you remain loyal to the city that will train you and protect you for as long as you remain loyal to her. Give your heart to the city and she will reward you.
Yours Truly.
Edulahin, Son Of Steel, Captain of the 5th Battalion of the Elite Guard Of Orithia. (for RP purposes dibs on the Battalion lol )

Time Posted: June 29 2014 11:37 am EDT
Last updated: July 19 2014 02:37 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: