You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Kva

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Response
Well hate to be that guy, but "Told you so!". In June I've noticed that several times people who should defend Orithia were doing something else, thinking "It's not like we're going to lose, so why should I bother, I'm already in top 14...". Seeing that Trithon had several good players, I've decided to join, just to stir things up and to have some fun in tf (defending other cities isn't fun for me).

Now seeing that the biggest attack can be 5.000, today team of 6-10 motivated players can defend a city and like you said, they don't have to be big or spenders at all. So my prediction is that in 6 months time we'll have 3-4 cities competing, e.g. someone could join Serbitar in Ordin and make a team there. That's the only way to stop or get the fighting outside town to a minimum.

However this will backfire one day, not on me, but on the "gaming spirit" like you called it. If things go as I predict they will, there will also be squabbling in forums, calling names "Cheater!" "Traitor!" etc. That's why we have GH to put a stop to it. Until then, let us enjoy new/old competition!

Regards

Time Posted: July 11 2014 02:55 am EDT
Last updated: July 19 2014 02:37 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: