You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Shrooms

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Thank you active bananas/blueberries/oranges
I normally say something much sooner but due to real life....ect ect.
i was reminded last night that it has been far to long since ive spoken on this.

To all the Admins that have been doing so much every single day and going out of thier way
to do even more -it is noticed- and it certainly is appreaciated and my heartfelt thanks for
doing a job that is not always as easy as you make it seem nor is it glorious in some of
what you have to deal with but for all of us it makes such a huge difference in our day to
day assumptions that everything will run smoothly.

At one point of time i had serious doubts of this game-er maybe more than once but i had
lost faith with those put in charge for a number of reasons. A time later it was asked
in GD if the changes going on at that time were making the game any better and i surprised
a few saying i think the game was showing signs of being better.

I've thought about it since and all the changes we, as a community have gone through the past
year and i have to say that i didnt always agree with the changes but know that everything
must change even if i still refuse to have anything to do with jousting. *L* The current
admins have held out to be steady and dependable and reliable and finally to me personaly-
people that i can most of all RESPECT. Thank you.

staff
Even the admins will say that you do all the grunge work and spend alot of your game time
to help the game and keep watch and step in when needed. It is also noticed and i couldnt
leave without also giving you my thanks and letting you know that it does mean alot to us.

helpers
You more than most are always noticed in what you do since it is always out in the open. If you
arent doing your job. if you dont answer something right or if you just push newcomers or even
older players off to guide help its noticed. So those that take the extra steps, those that
do more than copy/paste by rote are always noticed and it means alot to the game and players
because you are the first people they come into contact with and how you act and do things
are what is followed by the new players and usually what either keeps them returning or not.
Thank you.

this game may not always be perfect but its because of individuals that we meet along the way
that keep us returning each day. It is because Felt has made it so there is never a time when
there isnt anything to do and because of all the help that we get in return so right now its a
good time to speak up and give your thanks to those that work ingame to keep it going and this
is not a popularity contest to mention names but-a way of letting you speak up to say your
thanks for the hard work they do and the very cheap ass pay they recieve (sorry felt. was way
to easy and was on a roll*L*)

Time Posted: January 16 2012 10:56 pm EST
Last updated: January 19 2012 06:29 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: