You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Sgt_Detritus

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Why so slow?
We've been hearing about new servers and changes in the game to improve speed, but when are we going to see some improvement? Only thing I saw so far is game getting more and more laggy (especially on weekends).

Ok, I understand that we need game to freeze from time to time in order to do back up, but this is not it. Today for instance, after the daily reset game was extremely slow. And before you go with "it's your connection/browser/computer", I tried with 3 different connection speeds, 5 different browsers, 3 computers and 2 phones and it's still crawling. I also tried everything, from changing layouts, clearing cash and cookies, to tempering with router and computer. Then asked other players and they confirmed that we have problems.

I'd like to know if you too had problems with speed and if so, how often and at what time does it usually happen?

Regards

Note: This post was made with an idea to gather information on lag issues and less as a complaint or a bug report, so once again: I'd like to know if you too had problems with speed and if so, how often and at what time does it usually happen?

Thank you for not derailing this post!

Time Posted: December 30 2011 04:12 am EST
Last updated: January 6 2012 12:24 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: